BRT Printshop is a fine art printshop specializing in large format screen printing. We collaborate on over 300 projects a year with artist and designers from around the world.
It was established in 2016 by the Master Printers of what was formerly called Axelle Editions.
BRT Printshop is currently situated in Red Hook, Brooklyn. It is located in the former Keystone Varnish Factory, which patented matte oil based paint over 100 years ago, and was an industry leader in lead-free paint as early as 1915.
- Luther Davis / Director & Master Printer
- Nellie Davis / Master Printer & Textile technician
- John Bartolo / Master Printer & Paper restoration
- Dennis Hrehowsik / Master Printer & Designer
- Chris Kinsler / Master Printer & Etcher
- Anna Bugbee / Printer & Bookmaker